Amber R. Balk, Ph.D. is a transpersonal educator, researcher, and independent consultant who specializes in dreamwork, astrology, and expanded states of consciousness.
She provides transpersonal support in the following contexts:
- private sessions for psychospiritual exploration and development
- online courses
- other psychospiritual development opportunities, such as Transpersonal Community Action training
A graduate of the Institute of Transpersonal Psychology (now Sofia University) in Palo Alto, California, she holds the following degrees:
- Ph.D. in Transpersonal Psychology (ITP)
- MA in Women’s Spirituality (ITP)
- BA in Psychology (Univ. of Central Oklahoma)
Amber’s personal path is one that veered away from mainstream psychological approaches toward more radical applied transpersonal & feminist approaches that are geared toward everyday transformative living and social change.
Primary topics of interest include:
- dreamwork for communal wellness
- synchronicity as spiritual practice
- transformational potential of liminal space (especially birth and death)
- importance of ritual in psychospiritual well-being
- applied Grofian transpersonal theory
- intersections between personal aspects of psychospiritual well-being with environmental activism and concern
- a wide range of consciousness studies
Amber’s longstanding history with social change and innovative group approaches and methodologies yield a professional attitude rooted in compassionate service, collaborative spirit, creative inspiration, and grounded practicality.
More recently, Amber has deepened her studies of archetypal and evolutionary astrology, which have increasingly become a focal point in one-on-one Transpersonal Sessions, especially in conjunction with dreamwork.
For further information regarding availability for events, speaking engagements, or other services, contact Amber at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Also, you can visit:
Message from Amber:
“Years of holding sacred space for others combined with 15+ years of training and experience practicing deeply empathetic reflective listening, unconditional positive regard, and mindful presence coalesce to offer my clients a nurturing place to heal, explore, and grow.
I hold myself to high standards for my own continued growth and development and actively engage in constant continued education. I am a perpetual student, always seeking new ways to improve what I can offer to my clients and projects.
If you are curious about exploring the transpersonal dimensions of your life, contact me for a free consultation!”